IMERYS is a leading international supplier of high-performance minerals that are used to enhance processing, cost-effectiveness, and performance in a broad range of industries. Imerys Carbonates offers a diverse set of products suited for a wide range of applications including plastics, breathable film, paints & coatings, building & construction, adhesives, caulks & sealants, nonwoven fabrics, coal mine safety, food & pharmaceutical products, paper, and lawn care. Leveraging years of industry experience and global research & development teams, Imerys Carbonates is capable of creating custom products to achieve the desired benefits of customers' end products. Imerys strives to innovate and develop products that provide cutting edge technology with cost-effective formulations.
- Dry and wet ground Calcium Carbonates
- USP Precipitated Calcium carbonates
- NSF Calcium Carbonates
- Screen Grade Calcium Carbonates
- Treated Calcium Carbonates
VISIT THE IMERYS CARBONATES WEBSITES:
Calcium Carbonate Trade Names:
- White™, 40-200™, Atomite®, Calwhite™, Camel-Cal™, Camel-Fine™, Camel-Wite®, CC-103®, CP Filler®, Drikalite®, Duramite®, Gamaco®, Gama-Sperse®, ImerSeal™, ImerTiX™, Kotamite®, Mar'Blend®, Micro-White®, Pool Mix®, SnowFlake® P.E., Supercoat®, Supermite®. Additional trade names are shown on Imerys site.
Imerys’ numerous trade names are shown in the product section, with additional trade names shown on their website.